Gigabyte GeForce RTX3060 Gaming OC 12GB Graphic Card
NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
2nd Generation RT Cores
3rd Generation Tensor Cores
Powered by GeForce RTX™ 3060
Integrated with 12GB GDDR6 192-bit memory interface
WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
RGB Fusion 2.0
Protection metal back plate
1837 MHz (Reference Card: 1777 MHz)
NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
DIRECTX 12 ULTIMATE
Developers can now add even more amazing graphics effects to Microsoft Windows-based PC games. GeForce RTX graphics cards deliver advanced DX12 features like ray tracing and variable rate shading, bringing games to life with ultra-realistic visual effects and faster frame rates.
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features 3x 80mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning, 3 composite copper heat pipes direct touch GPU, 3D active fan and Screen cooling, which together provide high efficiency heat dissipation.
Alternate Spinning can reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase air pressure.
GIGABYTE turns the adjacent fans in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game.
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface.
GRAPHENE NANO LUBRICANT
Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter.
Extended heatsink design allows air flow to pass through, providing better heat dissipation.
HEAT PIPES DIRECT TOUCH
The shape of the pure copper heat pipe maximizes the direct contact area with the GPU. The heat pipe also covers the VRAM through a large metal plate contact to ensure proper cooling.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose lighting effects or synchronize with other AORUS devices.
PROTECTION METAL BACK PLATE
The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
When experiencing any power supply abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.
EXTREME DURABILITY AND OVERCLOCKING
The graphics card uses the better power phase design to allow the MOSFET to operate at lower temperature, and over-temperature protection design and load balancing for each MOSFET, plus the Ultra Durable certified chokes and capacitors, to provide excellent performance and longer system life.
FRIENDLY PCB DESIGN
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to adjust the clock speed, voltage, fan performance and power target in real-time according to your game’s requirements.
© 2020 NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, GeForce Experience, GeForce RTX, G-SYNC, and ShadowPlay are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
* All the images in this page are for illustration only.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
* GIGABYTE graphics cards, except those labeled “Mining Series”, are intended only for use with desktop PCs. Other types of use, such as blockchain computing or cryptocurrency mining, will render the product warranty void.
|Graphic Card Chipset Type|
|Graphic Card Memory Type|
|Graphic Card Size|
- Graphics ProcessingGeForce RTX™ 3060
- Core Clock1837 MHz (Reference Card: 1777 MHz)
- CUDA® Cores3584
- Memory Clock15000 MHz
- Memory Size12 GB
- Memory TypeGDDR6
- Memory Bus192 bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)360 GB/s
- Card BusPCI-E 4.0 x 16
- Digital max resolution7680×4320
- Card sizeL=282 W=117 H=41 mm
- PCB FormATX
- DirectX12 Ultimate
- Recommended PSU550W
- Power Connectors8 pin*1
- OutputDisplayPort 1.4a *2
HDMI 2.1 *2
- SLI SupportN/A
- AccessoriesQuick guide