- Introducing the Power Hub Series from Circle
- It’s new range of high-end performance power supplies.
- Designed to appeal the users looking for a truly premium power supply.
- The range boast many cutting-edge features, several of which have never been offered before.
- It comes with 12cm thermally controlled fan for better cooling and produces very low noise and it runs up to 50% quieter than standard fans.
“ATX 12V V2.3 provides constant reliable power for INTEL and AMD chipsets
12cm cooling fan with speed control enables ultra silent operation
Super Silent Power Supply
70% High efficiency protection
PCI-E Ready for compatibility with NVIDIA and ATI/AMD Redon graphic cards
Longer DC Cable Supports PSU-BOTTOM-SET Cabinets
Built in industrial grade protections: Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Short Circuit protection
Rep ready with less than 1W power consumption
High Reliability :MTBF > 200,000 hours
I/O: 20+4 Pin x 1, SATA HDD x 4, EPS 12V(4+4) x 1, Molex x 2, PCI-E P6 x 1, PCI-E P8(6+2) x 1
Max Output: 500W
Safety /EMI Regulations: CE, FCC, CB, CCC
|Manufacturer||Ant Esports, Ant Esports|
|Product Dimensions||26.7 x 11.3 x 19.5 cm; 1.8 Kilograms|
|Item model number||VS600L|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Audio Wattage||600 Watts|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||1 kg 800 g|